Custom double-bladed “Mad Hatter” Spinnerbait made with quality hardware and tested, fished, and made in Illinois, USA.
- Choose from 3 different weights (3/8oz, 1/2oz, 3/4oz)
- Many different blade configurations.
- Both the Primary Blade and the Shaft Blade are customizable.
- Primary Blade: the larger blade attached to the swivel.
- Shaft Blade: the typically smaller, secondary blade.
About Spinnerbait Blades
- Blade Style: for these spinnerbaits, you can chose between Willow blades and Colorado blades. Willow Leaf blades are longer and more slender. They don’t vibrate significantly and are typically used in water that is more clear. Colorado Blades, on the other hand, are rounded and produce much more vibration – which would be better for dirtier water where a fish isn’t likely feeding by sight.
- Blade Color: gold blades for low light, silver blades in bright light and clear water, and we recommend using colored blades in very dirty water.